Cartridge World Cyprus prides itself on its team spirit. We are a friendly group of trained and competent individuals all working to provide exceptional good service to our customers. All members of staff hold positions of responsibility and together we make our company special. We believe in reward for productivity and our team strives for continuous improvement.
Cartridge World is a Global Organization specializing in printer cartridge remanufacture. In Cyprus for 15 years we have a multi faceted business that comprises; six retail outlets in all major towns, E-shop, manufacturing, technical repair of computers and printers, print consultancy and sales to business.
Some of the traits we look for in our employees;
We have positions in Shop Management, Technical Repair and Support, and Professional Sales to Business customers.
To apply for a position please send your CV and cover letter (telling us how your skills can make a difference) in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERNSHIP POSITIONS AVAILABLE
CWC INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
At Cartridge Wold Cyprus our interns work on projects that matter, you will receive training and support and be exposed to real business operations. Bring your ideas, energy and personality to our workplace and gain practical experience and transferrable skills.
What is it?
An internship consists of an exchange of services for experience between a student and our organization. Students can use the period to acquire a recommendation letter and add the experience to their CV. Some interns might be offered paid employment upon satisfactory completion of the internship.
We offer internships in various fields:
Business Administration, Retail, Technical, Sales and Marketing.
Candidates need to demonstrate a commitment to development, academic success and personal achievement to date.
3 internship intakes per year, comprising a 4-month internship programme
· January – April
· May – August
· September – December
Although this is not a job offer, a monthly allowance of 250.00 euros is paid at the end of each month to cover a candidates’ expenses.
Coaching & Mentoring
Buddy: Each candidate is assigned a ‘’buddy’’ to help them settle in and to better understand the expectations and challenges.
Supervisor: The go-to person to train and support, and evaluate work performance.
Mentor: The Director offers his experience to help guide the intern to their next step.
Send your CV and covering letter explaining what experience you are seeking and why this might be the opportunity for you. To email@example.com
JOB TITLE: FIELD SALES (OUTSIDE SALES) REPRESENTATIVES
LIMASSOL AND AMMOCHOSTOS /PARALIMNI AREA
Cartridge World is looking to recruit 2 talented sales people to join our successful B2B team to help us reach and exceed our targets and continue the expansion of our brand.
Who we are:
Cartridge World is a global franchise with over 1,000 stores worldwide, leaders in eco-friendly ink and toner cartridges. Trading in Cyprus since 2002 we are experts in our field and pride ourselves in our ability to combine expert knowledge with a friendly and efficient service. Every person in Cartridge World is critical to our success and we promote a culture of trust, respect and empowerment.
As a Field Sales Agent you will be involved with sales, business development and customer service.
· Using business directories, client referrals, company data base, you will research and identify sales leads to follow and generate new business
· This is a client facing role so you will be mainly out of the office, meeting with potential business customers to present and promote C.W goods and services. To find out what the customer wants and to create solutions to ensure a smooth sales process.
· Full training and product knowledge will be given.
· Proven sales experience with a track record of hitting targets
· Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
· Enjoy approaching and talking to people to open doors and win new business
· Fluent in Greek and English spoken language
· Self -motivated and driven
· Computer literate
· Some knowledge of IT,printers,hardware and printer consumables (an advantage)
· Fully committed to the role as we are looking for people who are interested in long term prospects
· Full clean driver’s license and based in either Limassol or the Paralimni/Ammachostas area
This is an excellent opportunity for energetic, ambitious and hardworking individuals who want to join a company where the opportunity exists for career progression.
Salary plus commission plus bonus scheme. To apply for this position please send an up to date CV and a short cover letter in English to the H.R Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Stella Panayiotou , Limassol
I wish to congratulate you personally for your ongoing efforts at maintaining a GREEN PLANETMore Happy Customers