Cartridge World Cyprus prides itself on its team spirit. We are a friendly group of trained and competent individuals all working to provide exceptional good service to our customers. All members of staff hold positions of responsibility and together we make our company special. We believe in reward for productivity and our team strives for continuous improvement.
Cartridge World is a Global Organization specializing in printer cartridge remanufacture. In Cyprus for 15 years we have a multi faceted business that comprises; six retail outlets in all major towns, E-shop, manufacturing, technical repair of computers and printers, print consultancy and sales to business.
Some of the traits we look for in our employees;
We have positions in Shop Management, Technical Repair and Support, and Professional Sales to Business customers.
To apply for a position please send your CV and cover letter (telling us how your skills can make a difference) in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Sales Representative to Businesses (Reporting to Head of Sales)
We are looking to hire an experienced and dynamic sales person to promote Cartridge World products and services in the Nicosia area.
· To effectively manage and support existing accounts through excellent customer service and close cooperation.
· To identify and target new leads to grow the customer data base and generate new business growth.
· To achieve the monthly sales targets
· Follow established procedures and tracking methods
· Experience and track Record in B2B Sales
· knowledge of IT, Printers, Hardware and Printer Consumables
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Fluent in Greek and English spoken languages
· Full, clean drivers license
· Full training will be provided plus back office support.
This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic and motivated individual who wants to build a career and benefit from a salary plus performance related pay.
To apply for this position please send your CV and a covering letter in English to the H.R Manager at email@example.com. Reference CW Sales
Cartridge World is a global organization with a continuous growth of business in the market the last 15 years. In line with our business development plans, we are seeking to recruit a Telemarketing Assistant to join our Team.
Based in Limassol
Monday to Friday
Flexible Hours (Full Time /Part Time)
The successful applicant must be bilingual, Greek/English (Russian would be considered an advantage) and possess the following skills.
• Basic fundamental understanding of Sales/ Marketing skills and techniques. (Product training will be given)
• An excellent communicator and possess superior people skills with customer focus.
• Self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic.
• Have a good telephone and email manner and be able to follow up leads promptly and professionally.
• Results driven, teamwork orientated and well organized.
To apply for this position please email your CV and cover letter In English to firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERNSHIP POSITIONS AVAILABLE
CWC INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
At Cartridge Wold Cyprus our interns work on projects that matter, you will receive training and support and be exposed to real business operations. Bring your ideas, energy and personality to our workplace and gain practical experience and transferrable skills.
What is it?
An internship consists of an exchange of services for experience between a student and our organization. Students can use the period to acquire a recommendation letter and add the experience to their CV. Some interns might be offered paid employment upon satisfactory completion of the internship.
We offer internships in various fields:
Business Administration, Retail, Technical, Sales and Marketing.
Candidates need to demonstrate a commitment to development, academic success and personal achievement to date.
3 internship intakes per year, comprising a 4-month internship programme
· January – April
· May – August
· September – December
Although this is not a job offer, a monthly allowance of 250.00 euros is paid at the end of each month to cover a candidates’ expenses.
Coaching & Mentoring
Buddy: Each candidate is assigned a ‘’buddy’’ to help them settle in and to better understand the expectations and challenges.
Supervisor: The go-to person to train and support, and evaluate work performance.
Mentor: The Director offers his experience to help guide the intern to their next step.
Send your CV and covering letter explaining what experience you are seeking and why this might be the opportunity for you. To email@example.com
Mark Norris , Limassol
I am very pleased to provide you, Cartridge World Cyprus, with this Open Letter of Commendation.More Happy Customers