Cartridge World is a Global Franchise with ‘Green Values’ at the heart of our business. We were the first in our sector to champion the cause for protecting the environment when we launched 20 years ago. As the experts in printing and Computer services for homes and business we provide a range of products and services which offer money savings to our customers whilst promoting a circular economy, sustainability and reuse.
Cartridge World Cyprus prides itself on its team spirit. We are a friendly group of trained and competent individuals all working to provide exceptional good service to our customers. All members of staff hold positions of responsibility and together we make our company special. We believe in reward for productivity and our team strives for continuous improvement.
Cartridge World is specializing in printers and high-quality, cost-effective and environmentally friendly printer cartridges. In Cyprus since 2002, we have a multi faceted business that comprises; six retail outlets in all major towns, E-shop, technical repair of computers and printers, print consultancy and sales to business.
Some of the traits we look for in our employees;
We have positions in Shop Management, Technical Repair and Support, and Professional Sales to Business customers.
To apply for a position please send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Development and Customer Relationship Executive
Based at our head office in Limassol you will receive all the training and product knowledge you need to succeed. Your role is to assist our Business Development Manager in the following:
· Develop customer relationships to promote retention and loyalty. Ultimately improving customer life time value.
· Ensure all customers are successfully using products and/or services they have purchased from the company
· Build a strong and lasting client relationship through planned, regular contact with our current data base of customers.
· Maintain customers’ existing business, develop new opportunities and maximize sales potential.
· Keep clients up to date throughout all stages of their purchasing history.
· Promote the company’s products, services and values by phone and email.
· Collaborate with other team members to provide the best possible service.
· Dig into dissatisfaction to understand why a customer may have lapsed and seek out ways to win them back.
· Be the first port of call for customers to answer any inbound questions.
Previous customer facing experience in a similar role is an advantage but is not essential. More importantly we are looking for a dynamic, motivated individual who can say YES!! To the following
• A strong communicator who is comfortable speaking to customers over the phone.
• Client focussed with a genuine desire to provide solutions to our customer’s needs.
• Strong organizational skills with an ability to multi task and take the initiative
• Fluent Greek speaker with a good command of the English Language. ( Russian would be also be considered an advantage)
• Computer literate
• Drivers’ license
This is a full time position, 8 Hours per day - Monday-Friday. We do offer flexibility to choose between a straight or split shift.
We offer a competitive salary + commission
We are a small, family run company offering opportunity for individuals to progress and develop as professionals. We empower our staff to make a difference; many have worked up from junior levels to Senior Management.
If this exciting business area appeals to you Cartridge World would like to hear from you. Just drop us an email with your CV attached plus a short cover letter describing your professional experience to email@example.com
Computer Repair Technician
· Troubleshoot, repair and service customers PCs, laptops and printers
· Provide technical support in-store and visits to our business customers for hardware and software issues
· Upgrade and install software on PCs and laptops
In Addition you will be expected to co-ordinate with work colleagues to
o Help operate the store effectively and efficiently
o Grow sales through friendly and knowledgeable interaction with our customers
o Passionate about technology
o Good knowledge of IT products
o Bright and outgoing personality
o Excellent customer/client service skills
o Experience in a similar role in this industry
o Fluent Greek/English speaker (Knowledge of Russian considered an advantage)
o Clean driver’s license
o Genuine desire to develop your career and become a successful member of the team.
What we offer
o Competitive salary
o Professional growth opportunities
o Friendly and collaborative work environment
To apply please email your CV and short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify which town you are based in
Assistant Store Manager - Nicosia
· Responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of the store according to company procedures and processes
· Maintain the stores image, merchandise and cleanliness
· Management of stock, stock replenishment in store and transfer between stores.
· Supervision and control of cash desk
· Prepare customer orders and coordinate with the delivery driver to ensure all orders are dispatched to customers on time
· Go above and beyond to provide 5* customer service
· Achieve sales targets through friendly and knowledgeable interaction with our customers
Skills / Requirements
Full training and product knowledge will be given but we are looking for someone with the following skillset.
· Retail experience /experienced in sales
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred (but not essential)
· Organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to develop relationships with customers and co-workers
· Self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic.
· Bright and outgoing personality
· Greek and English speaker (Russian an advantage)
· Full, clean drivers licence
What we offer
· Competitive salary based on skills, experience and performance
· Professional growth opportunities
· Friendly, flexible and collaborative work environment
· Full coverage of social insurance
This is a full time position and is ideally suited to a university graduate who is looking for an introduction to business. If you think you have what it takes to add real value to our team please email your CV and cover letter to
The H.R Manager email@example.com
CWC INTERNSHIP PROGRAM POSITIONS
You will work alongside one of our experienced managers providing a high level of customer service within a busy retail store, gaining a wide variety of skills. These will include: Administration, Stock control, Purchasing, Merchandising, Customer Service, Telephone interaction, Product Knowledge and skills in operating office machinery; If you possess technical skills you will be exposed to fault-analysis and rectification in the repair of printers, computers and laptops. Your role will involve serving customers, multi-retail related tasks and administration including maintaining standards in-store.
Candidates should have Fluency in English Greek or Russian language and be studying at Degree level. You can expect to receive instruction training in each of the areas assigned.
6 month internships offered.
Your assignment will include, Digital Marketing, utilising Facebook, Google my Business etc for communication and engagement with our brand . You will liaise with our DM Agency and generate your own ideas and innovate to promote our Goods and Services to best effect; creating 'top-of-mind' brand recall. You will perform various independent tasks related to Analytics, SEO-website performance, Google My Business, Re-posting, Photos, Trustpilot Reviews, Message interaction and You Tube.
Furthermore you will be trained and exposed to Website Administration, maintaining our product catalogue via our ERP software, liaison with suppliers by telephone to obtain latest information, researching images and videos for use on the website.
You will be expected to be flexible and curious to assist in other tasks relating to our business and volunteer as needs arise. There is scope for wider responsibilities and learning exposure.
Candidates can expect to receive instruction training in each of the areas assigned. Each candidate is assigned a Supervisor: The go-to person to train and support, and evaluate work performance.
6 month internships offered.
We hope by early 2022 to find our candidate and launch this exciting new program. Our aim is to invest in eLearning software authoring tool and LMS (learning management system) to upgrade our training resource from hard copy manuals to interactive web based learning. This requires a computer literate intern familiar with or with interest to learn and develop with new software and ready to actively lead in converting old material (and new fresh material) into engaging content. You will utilise eLearning software to create interesting content, with voice narrative (using AI voice tool software) and Video you will create, as well as quiz questions for candidate testing. Materials will be for internal training use for Company employees. The incumbent will after initial training be allowed freedom and entrusted to develop content of quality.
The candidate will be a confident individual with interest in owning this project, to work under supervision but in a self-reliant way to interpret the brief, and then to utilize the software provided to develop improved interactive training tools for our team by taking existing material and finding a more engaging way to present it. There is opportunity to develop completely new material by involving select members of our team. The candidate will be creative and keen to produce a quality output.
There is a real opportunity he/she can present this as evidence of their achievements during this internship. Even to use the experience as an aid to their thesis.
6 month internships offered.
At Cartridge World Cyprus our interns work on projects that matter, you will receive training and support and be exposed to real business operations. Bring your ideas, energy and personality to our workplace and gain practical experience and transferable skills.
What is it?
An internship consists of an exchange of services for experience between a student and our organization. Students can use the period to acquire a recommendation letter and add the experience to their CV. Some interns might be offered paid employment upon satisfactory completion of the internship.
We offer internships in various fields: Business Administration, Retail, Technical, Sales and Marketing.
Candidates need to demonstrate a commitment to development, academic success and personal achievement to date.
We prefer a 6 month period with 2 intakes per year, although shorter periods will be considered upon merit.
Although this is not a job offer, FOR A 6 MONTH INTERNSHIP ONLY a monthly allowance of 250.00 euros is paid at the end of each month to cover a candidates’ expenses. Shorter internships are unpaid due to the cost to ourselves of training and supervision.
Coaching & Mentoring
Buddy: Each candidate is assigned a ‘’buddy’’ to help them settle in and to better understand the expectations and challenges.
Supervisor: The go-to person to train and support, and evaluate work performance.
Mentor: The Director offers his experience to help guide the intern to their next step.
Send your CV and covering letter explaining what experience you are seeking and why this might be the opportunity for you. To firstname.lastname@example.org